List Of Upcoming Smartphone 2017 – The original meaning of the tenth anniversary of Apple’s iPhone in store for us this year is special, while the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will probably order the defeat will come out all guns blazing in order to overcome. There is a chance that Google will bring the second generation of pixel smartphones, Xiaomi And one plus the likes of high-quality, affordable major smartphones will continue to apply. You are looking for a new smartphone, you can hold on to your money for a while longer, as soon as the market will be filled with a number of great models. For more information, look forward to in 2017, check out our pick of smartphones. Here below we have created poll about Upcoming Smartphone of 2017, So check out & choose your best Upcoming Smartphone of 2017.
- Apple iPhone 8 – iPhone 8 will be announced on the tenth anniversary of the original iPhone. The wait for iPhone 8 will be long, of course, as the next Apple flagship smartphone is likely to be unveiled only in September next year. So it is no surprise that all eyes are on Apple and what it does to commemorate the occasion. And, of course, hopes are high that iPhone 8 will bring a number of changes to the table, enough to make up for the iterative updates we have had over the past two years. Wireless charging is widely expected to be integrated in iPhone 8, along with iris or facial scanning. iPhone 8 is said to be powered by the A11 chip manufactured on the 10nm process, the glass body will reportedly make a comeback. The top-end iPhone 8 model will reportedly also have optical image stabilisation in both cameras on the back, which may be vertically aligned rather than horizontally.
- Samsung Galaxy X – Galaxy X is said to be the foldable smartphone that Samsung is planning to launch in 2017. Not much is known about the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy X so far, except that it may have a 4K screen and be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (likely to be Snapdragon 835). It is expected to feature a single flexible OLED display and a body that will fold at the middle. A patent filed by Samsung shows that users will be able to fold the smartphone at various angles and that it will feature physical buttons at the bottom.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S8 will have an Artificial Intelligence-powered virtual assistant, and a great camera. Rumours say Galaxy S8 will not have an earphone jack, or Home button – instead, it is said to come with wireless earphones, and feature optical fingerprint sensor that will be embedded in the touchscreen. Reportedly, the Galaxy S8 smartphone will have a 4K display with ultra-thin bezels, dual 13-megapixel and 9-megapixel cameras on the back, fingerprint sensor on the back, USB Type-C port, selfie camera with autofocus and VR support. Rumours also say that the Samsung Galaxy S8 may not feature any physical keys in the front, and pack two variants of the Exynos 8895 chipset.
- Nokia’s Android Phones – Today, Nokia 6 Officially announced With 4GB RAM, Android 7.0, fingerprint sensor. HMD Global announced Nokia first smartphone powered By Android. It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. Also, Nokia 6 has a fingerprint sensor on the home button & come with aluminium alloy unibody design. Nokia 6 has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), 1.0um sensor, dual-tone LED flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Nokia 6 comes with dual speakers, One On the Top & other on the bottom, smart dual amplifier chips (TFA9891) offering 6dB louder sound and Dolby Atmos. Rumour says that nokia will launched more new nokia smartphone after nokia 6.
- OnePlus 4 – OnePlus 4 is another most waited smartphone. According to rumour, Oneplus 4 will come with a 5.3-inch display, ceramic body, come in 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM variants, sport the Snapdragon 835 chipset, dual-camera on the back, and may retain the 3.5mm earphone jack.
- Moto X 2017 – The Moto X 2017 will have an all-metal body, with the fingerprint sensor on the back. The smartphone in the leaked images does not have Moto Mod pins on the back, so Lenovo may add some other unique feature in Moto X 2017 to distinguish it from the competition.
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel XL 2 – Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 are no leaks yet, but if these phones come out in 2017, we expect major changes in the software department, bringing more features to Google subsidiary.all the top features and specifications can be expected, such as 6GB RAM, big battery, and fast processor.
- HTC 11/ Ocean – The Upcoming smartphone “HTC 11” Will developed under the codename Ocean, is said to have a metal body with chamfered edges. According to Rumour, it will come with dual 12-megapixel and 8-megapixel cameras on the back with LED flash, 5.5-inch display with QHD resolution, Snapdragon 835 chipset, 3700mAh battery, and Android 7.0 Nougat.
- LG G6 – So Many Rumours come about LG G6 & mill suggests that the LG G6 will have an aluminium body with water-resistant coating, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type C port, wireless charging, and removable battery.
- Microsoft Surface Phone – Microsoft company have planning to make its first Surface Phone. Recently, The CEO Of Microsoft “Satya Nadella” Said that company is working on the “ultimate mobile device,” so there is some hope.
Also Check – Nokia 6 Hands On Images