How To Install OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T [OTA + Full ROM]- OnePlus has started rolling out OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T. as we know oneplus3 already receive android nougat update & oneplus3t will get the Nougat update. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already received the update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3T to OxygenOS 3.5.4 manually using below tutorial. Here we provide OxygenOS 3.5.4 which you can flash on your device. The Update brings many more features, increase system stability, and fix various bugs.So check out below tutorial & Download And Install OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T.
OxygenOS 3.5.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device
- I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
- please ensure that your device is at least 60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the update process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T
For Stock Non-Rooted Users with Stock Recovery
- Download the appropriate OTA from above link and place it in the root folder.
- Nativate to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File
- Once selected system would prompt upgrade now
- Select upgrade now and system would reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA
- The installer would itself flash the OTA and reboot the device.
- The Device will reboot and your OnePlus 3T is now running on the latest OxygenOS 3.5.4 firmware & OS.
How To Install OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T
- First Download OxygenOS 3.5.4 OTA Zip file from above link & Save zip files on your phone’s sd card. (also phone internal memory.)
- Turn off the phone and boot into Recovery mode. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sd card and select the OxygenOS 3.5.4 .zip package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- That’s It..!! Back to the main menu and select Reboot, then System. The device will now boot into CyanogenMod 14.1.