JioPhone pre-booking starts From Tomorrow at 5PM : jio.com ,jio mobile, Jio Phone Booking , www.jio.com ,Jio 1500 Rs. Mobile Online Booking. Here How to pre-book JioPhone – Reliance Jio has announced its first Jio Feature phone ‘JioPhone‘ at the 40th AGM last month. The company said that JioPhone Pre-Booking Starts From Tomorrow at 5PM. Today The company has announced the phone will be available for pre-booking via MyJio app and jio.com online as well as Jio retailers and multi-brand device retailers including the Reliance Digital stores network offline From Tomorrow at 5PM.
JioPhone is effectively free but avoid Potential misuse, Jio will collect a 100% Refundable security deposit Of Rs.1,500 Mobile Fone which will be refunded after 3 year. Here Today The company has announced that it will collect Rs. 500 as pre-booking fee then you have to pay Rs. 1000 towards security deposit needs to be paid at the time of delivery of the device. The JioPhone will be distributed on a first come first serve basis to only those who pre-book starting 24th August, 2017.
The Company First VoLTE feature phone “JioPhone” that is ‘Made in India’. The Feature phone comes with a 2.4-inch QVGA screen, Alphanumeric keypad, 4-way Navigation key, microSD slot, rear camera, torch light, FM Radio, also comes with 22 major Indian languages and has voice commands call someone, reject a call, browse internet, open apps and more. Now check out below steps for How to Pre-book JioPhone :
How to Pre-Book JioPhone
- First Open My Jio App Or Jio.com Official Website.
- Then You will be shown the Pre Booking Screen
- Now Click On Pre-Book Button.
- Now Fill up required details like Enter your mobile number & the PIN CODE of the place you want the phone to be delivered.
- Then Click On Proceed & You will be shown multiple payment options.
- Now Choose your payment method to pay refundable pre-booking amount of Rs. 500.
- After successful payment, You will get confirmation message of successful booking of phone.