Moto G5S launched in India With 4GB RAM, 5.2-inch 1080p display For Rs. 13999 – Moto India has launched its two new smartphones Moto G5S and Moto G5S plus in India. It comes with a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core SoC clocked up to 1.4GHz, coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has a fingerprint sensor on the front, a metal unibody design. The smartphone runs on a 3000 mAh battery, in which the Turbophone charger can provide up to 6 hours of battery life for up to 15 minutes.
You can buy Moto G5S in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999. it will be available exclusively from Amazon.in online from today midnight and also buy from offline stores across India.
Moto G5S specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150×73.5×8.2mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging