Xiaomi Redmi 4A launched in India with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage Variant for Rs. 6999 – Xiaomi launched its budget smartphone ‘Redmi 4A’ In India back in March with priced at Rs.5999. Today The company has launched 3GB + 32GB storage variant of the phone in the country. The Smartphone other specifications are same like it comes with a 5-inch HD display, quad-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 3120mAh built-in battery.
Manu Kumar Jain, vice president at Xiaomi and managing director at Xiaomi India, said in a tweet on Monday, “Surprise! We are launching a new variant of Redmi 4A (3GB RAM + 32 GB flash memory) at an amazing price of Rs. 6,999.”
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) August 29, 2017
You can buy Xiaomi Redmi 4A 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant for Rs. 6999. It will go on sale through Mi.com, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, TataCLiQ and Mi Home stores starting August 31st.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)